Do you want to be part of the future of hospitality?
Do you want to help independent food brands grow?
At Sessions, our goal is to help founder-led businesses, rapidly scale their food concepts by providing them with a platform, expertise and support to do so.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team as an Account Manager, This role sits at the heart of our business, ensuring our brands can scale like wildfire through a network of operator ‘Hosts’. The role will have two primary responsibilities of account managing the active network of Hosts (operators) and brands within their region and for leading marketing activity for the region while working together with the wider team to help sign-up new Hosts and new brands.
This position is ideal for someone looking to build a career in a high-growth start-up which offers a huge opportunity for career progression and to develop their network in the hospitality industry alongside a proven and highly regarded management team.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working - office, field & home
- £2,000 referral bonus scheme
- Regular socials and collaborative working culture
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Wear what you like!
- Company expenses card
- B-Corp aspirations
- Join a fast-growth passionate company lead by industry legends
What will you do?
- Account managing the Hosts (external food operators) and brands within the region to deliver a strong on-boarding / training process and compelling returns once up and running
- Identify and solve operational challenges for partners by working closely with teams across the business
- Deliver additional host sites or sell additional brands through leveraging existing host relationships
- Lead marketing strategy within the region to drive sales growth for Hosts through performance marketing
- Accountability for delivering compelling economics for Host relationships;
- Input for sourcing / recommending new brands to be added to the network;
- It is everyone's responsibility at Sessions to support social and environmental performance improvement in our areas of the business.
- As a manager in the business, you have responsibility for understanding the social and environmental impacts and opportunities in your areas of the business and working with your colleagues and business partners to improve performance
- Tight relationship with the wider team to maintain Host quality and to encourage the addition of new brands
- Be the eyes and ears of what’s happening on the ground and use this insight to influence and contribute to the business strategy
- It is everyone’s responsibility at Sessions to support social and environmental performance improvement in our areas of the business
- As a manager in the business, you have the responsibility for understanding the social & environmental impacts and opportunities in your areas of the business and working with your colleagues and business partners to improve performance.
What do you need?
- Three years of account management experience
- 1:1 or 2:1 from top university
- Strategic thinker able to elevate the business from the day-to-day where appropriate;
- Well-rounded individual able and willing to flex to take ownership where necessary outside of their areas of core responsibility;
- Strong commercial acumen with relationship management skills;
- Charismatic and energetic with a passion for food;
- Excited by the end game and motivated by building an enormous enterprise;
- Prepared to work very hard, take responsibility and make decisions at speed, comfortable finding order in chaos;
- Resilient and loyal
- Right to work in the UK
- Fluent spoken and written English
Come be disruptive with us……
Sessions are a living wage and equal opportunity employer.
The first 2 stages of our Recruitment Process are "Blind" and no details other than work history and education will be shown to the recruiters or hiring team. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.