At Sessions, our goal is to help founder-led businesses, rapidly scale their food concepts by providing them with a platform, expertise, and support to do so.
We are looking for a passionate and analytical IT manager to play a leading role in the future of our infrastructure, helping us to design & implement our systems with efficiency, scalability, and security in focus.
Sessions is a high-growth start-up, with a team experienced in high velocity scaling. We are looking for someone who shares our fierce belief in our business model, who can thrive in a period of rapid acceleration, and who is excited to be a crucial part of that growth.
As an IT manager, you will work closely with the rest of our team to ensure that our company is using the most up-to-date technology to run our business. We are seeking an IT manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the hardware and software used by our company is compatible, secure, and scalable. You will also be responsible for providing support for our staff.
Our core tech stack is Google Workspace, Slack, and Google Cloud Platform. Our data analytics platform is Looker. We use a variety of other standard tools such as Microsoft Office and HubSpot.
Think of us like a record label, but for Food Brands!
What we do is as easy as 1,2,3….
1. Studio - We partner with a quickly growing portfolio of founder-led businesses to rapidly scale their food concepts.
2. Kitchens – We operate spaces such as ‘Shelter Hall Food Market’, Cloud Kitchens, Partnership Kitchens and Residencies within other hospitality businesses as well as working on our own high street multi-concept restaurant group.
3. Accelerator – We licence our brands out to ‘host’ locations through a large network of businesses and industries.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working - office, field & home
- Bonus scheme
- Choice of Windows or Apple Mac Laptop & Phone
- Breakfast & snacks provided in London HQ
- Regular socials and collaborative working culture
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dog friendly office*
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Wear what you like!
- Company expenses card
- B-Corp aspirations
- Join a fast-growth passionate company lead by industry legends
What will you do?
- Develop and implement policies related to IT infrastructure, network security, and partnerships
- Plan and oversee the procurement of hardware and software
- Establish, measure, and define IT goals and maintain an IT roadmap
- Monitor and analyse the success of IT initiatives and projects and continually develop and evaluate new technologies and tools for the company
- Support users to ensure their needs are met
- Manage projects to integrate new technologies into existing systems
- Perform ongoing support and maintenance of all hardware, software, and network components
- Establish a security policy to protect company information and resources
- Analyse resource utilisation and develop strategies to optimise performance
What do you need?
- 2:1 or above from a top-tier University
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in IT management
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of industry-standard computer hardware and software systems
- Well-rounded individual able and willing to flex to take ownership where necessary outside of their areas of core responsibility
- Strong commercial acumen with relationship management skills
- Charismatic and energetic with a passion for food
- Excited by the end game and motivated by building an enormous enterprise
- Prepared to work very hard, take responsibility and make decisions at speed, comfortable finding order in chaos
- Resilient and loyal
Sessions is ran by industry titans (former MD of Deliveroo UK (CEO), former Chief Financial Officer of Soho House Group (CFO) founder of Sourced Market (MD - Kitchens) and Global Retail Growth Director (MD - Accelerator)) and they are once again looking to change the face of the food industry.
Come be disruptive with us……
Sessions are an equal opportunity employer.
The first 2 stages of our Recruitment Process are "Blind" and no details other than work history and education will be shown to the recruiters or hiring team.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.